Hello all. It seems that Jim Roeg has listened up and isn't an liar like I suspected. Also Dorian shows us that the internet is a valuable learning tool.
On May 16th the Canadian Census is happening. I am going to ask everyone who comes here to comment on which of the following should be my religion. I will list the pros and cons of both.
Choice #1: Jedi
- Could turn to the dark side (although the red light saber is a pro in my book)
- Loose fitting robes and beards aren’t for everyone
- Only talking in riddles and quotations
- It’s make believe
Choice #2: Voodoo
- Army of zombies.
- Voodoo dolls to help with tax audits.
- Speaking in tongues.
- General lack of clothing, a lot of fires and dancing.
- Spitting rum into fires to make fireballs
- Top hats, painted skulls and the whole skull/bone motif is pretty badass.
- Where do you get all those damn roosters?
- Lack of fire-rum-breathing coaches
- You need rhythm.
- Pappa Shango
- I can’t stand white dudes in dread locks who think drumming is “spiritual” then go hackysack in their adbuster brand name sneakers because they won’t sell out to the system man. I wouldn’t want to talk to them much.
- Fingernail clippings and hair clippings are a bit too prevalent.