Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Aw, shucks. Thanks guys

Thanks for all the nice words for the last post. I felt it kind of went in circles and I never got to the point and kind of forgot what I was trying to say. Goes to show I shouldn't trust myself.

Yesterday was a holiday (Victoria Day) in Canada so I wasn't near a computer or any of the internets. I was lo-teching it at a cottage that is now more of a summer home with some friends I haven't spent a lot of time with recently.

Hence no posting yesterday (or today since I really got nothing to say). I just wanted to drop in and say thanks. Also I'm going to make more of an effort to post like that last one instead of these silly little bits. If only I spent that much time doing the job I'm paid to do instead of writing lengthy posts here in the office.

By the way, I've been retconned from Viper to Hypno-Hustler. That is all.

No comments: