Friday, May 12, 2006

2 Things

Favourite moment in 52 - Hot Didi-dogs

So this morning I was, for some reason, talking to A. about the Hulk's pants. I wondered what his pants were made of since he grows to 3 times the size of Bruce Banner but his pants stayed on. Yeah, they shred and get shorter but his waist doesn't explode off. So according to his pants he should get taller, not bigger. A. looked at me and said maybe his pants were made of the same fabric as the sheets in movies that cover a man from the waist down but a woman's entire body after they have sex. Magic pants/Magic sheets. I think we're on to something.

Oh yeah, today's post is kind of piontless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just one thing about the Hulk's pants: No matter what color they were as Banner, they ended up purple when he hulked out. I always thought it had something to do with gamma radiation. But it was just a trademark thing.