Friday, April 13, 2007

Ottawa Beige #0

Well, it has finally happened. I've got another blog up called Ottawa Beige.

It's not quite finished as I wanted to get a proper introduction up there and just flesh it all out a bit more, but if you see the first post I was forced to jump the gun with you may just understand. It's sort of my repository for all things not comic book related.

I wanted to use it as the internet companion to Wednesday Nights at The Manx - which is me and friends drinking and shooting the shit. You'll get to be a fly on the wall of what we see happening in our lives. Oh yeah, I'm not the only contributor.

I'll even explain the title.

You may notice a little something I completely stole Mike's site. It was too good to pass up.

You may resume reading four coloured floppies full of uppercuts now.

No comments: