Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Limited Content Week Begins

It's going to be hard for me to gather and write up content for this blog this week, sorry about that. I should be able to review this week's comics and give you another word of the week but that's about it.

I did receive the second disk for the Superman animated series from Zip.ca but it was cracked in half so I couldn't watch it. I received the replacement disk yesterday and will try to watch it this weekend. Me and my wife are going away for the long weekend to a cottage in the Gatineau hills with some friends and their kids. Woo hoo, Easter chocolates, hyped kids, flying kites and getting stuck in mud all with a healthy dose of booze, cards, board games and possibly some X-box 360.

I really can't wait.

1 comment:

Siskoid said...

Chocolate, kites, booze, yay!

Shame about Gatineau...

;-)