Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Wednesday's Loot - 8 February 2006

Enough of the gateway drug, on to the main feature. A pretty big week for me in which I buy things I don't normally purchase. They are as follows: Jonah Hex #4, DMZ #4, JSA #82, Superman #226, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #200, and finally The Incredible Hulk #92. I decided it was time to branch out however slightly and this is my first EVER purchase of a Hulk comic. I will be celebrating with beer tonight - well that's really nothing special in my life.

Haven't read all of them yet and don't really have time to post on them in any great detail before tomorrow. DMZ was a real treat and I'm already a fan although I can see why it might leave some people flat. Same with Jonah Hex it was good but not my favourite. The JSA issue was fun but the jury's still out on it. And I liked the Superman issue - although there are some jarring art moments when person A stops and B starts.

No comments: