Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wednesday's Loot - 22 February 2006

Sort of a big haul in trades today, although not from the local comic shop. I got the first 3 Invincible trades and the first 2 Powers trades delivered from Zilla.

And since today is Inconvenience Yourself Day I decided that it's okay to purchase limited Marvel products, even if Iron Man: The Inevitable wasn't at the shop. After all, I forgot about Young Avengers which makes up for the Rawhide Kid debacle in my mind, plus apparently Colossus is now gay or bi or Russian.

Well, I have a teleconference in like two minutes. I got JLA: Classified, Solo, Mouse Guard, Showcase presents Superman and Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine. Yep, I'm a turncoat and have already inserted my foot into my mouth. Tastes like chicken.

And this has put me in a good mood for the rest of the day.

No comments: