Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday Night Fights: You thought I was done? You thought wrong punk.

Last week I took a sucker punch and missed the mark. Well I'm here to remind you of Rule #4 of comic books - "Seriously, don't talk shit to The Spirit. " You'll also see a prime example of my second favorite punch, the cross, with the uppercut being number one on my list.




Bahlactus didn't miss me though, he's putting a lot of pudgy pukes through the paces, making them jump rope, do wind sprints, work the bags and if they're lucky enough, sparring.


Let's recap those rules so far:
  1. Always punch Hitler.

  2. Don't talk shit to The Spirit

  3. Batman will punch you really really hard.

  4. Seriously. Don't. Talk. Shit. to. The Spirit.

Stay tuned, I've got a few more that will appear in a relatively random order of discovery.

2 comments:

DYKC?™ said...

Solid punch, now you can link the actual post too!!! Bahlactus has spoken.

joncormier said...

Ding! Ding! Ding! Come out fighting gentlemen and ladies.