Thursday, August 17, 2006

Make Mine Whatever

Okay, upon second sober thought I've decided to actually give Marvel some props. At least they let everyone know beforehand that these titles would ship late. They stood up and took one for their own team and that takes a certain intestinal fortitude.

I know why I reacted so negatively and smug to the announcement. I think I know why so many people are jaded about it as well but I don't presume to speak for anyone but me. I like things to be delivered on time. These are grindhouse entertainment, not the Sistine Chapel. Swallow your pride and work faster. These won't be the comics that define comics for centuries to come. The Comic Golden Age is passed. Just get it done and learn to manage your time better. Thank you for the head's up though. Those are rare.

No comments: