Thursday, January 26, 2006

Wednesday's Loot - 25 January 2006

So the election is over and I was at work for about two hours before I realized I needed a longer break. So me and the rest of the staff went to the pub, I hit the local comic shop on my way home and I've been there since. I decided I needed a longer break. 8 weeks is a long time to be running in the red. So, I picked up some floppies and a trade, hit the couch and remembered I didn't do a Wednesday update.

Picked up Green Lantern Corps: Recharge #4, JLA Classified #16, Nextwave #1, and I found issues 6 and 7 of Godland. Woo hoo! and The Walking Dead fourth trade. Why did I not know this was out earlier?

I'm not much in the mood to give more of an update needless to say I may be changing local comic shops to the one where I can get Godland on a regular basis. Otherwise I liked them all but Nextwave. I'll hand in my geek card for not worshipping this one. I liked the "bleeping" bit but the rest just didn't hit any notes with me. I'll give this series a miss.

No comments: