Friday, September 02, 2005

Happy Toilet

If you don't get the title think...Bidet, B-Day, Birthday.

The big Two-Nine today. I'm taking the rest of the day off to go open prezzies with my girlfriend and our neighbours/friends.

I'll be going out for cocktails here, then finally get to go for sushi at Kinki. Mmmm, pretentious sushi.

I finally picked up issue 2 of Godland (sorry don't know how to make the o with the line through it), Ferro City, Rex Libris, and I forgot about Ex Machina on Wednesday. I also got volumes 2 and 3 of the Walking Dead in the mail so I have some good reads for now. I can't find a copy of Godland #1 in Ottawa so I'll just jump in here. I've also been working on a few other posts since I started this site so I'm hoping the long weekend means even a two day hangover won't stop me from writing something on Monday.

Cheers. If you want to send me a copy of Godland 1 post a comment and I'll e-mail you.

6 comments:

gamepower said...

Enlightened
Enlightenment comes out of searching. Enlightenment evolves from experience. Enlightenment emerges out of practice.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a party poker tournament site. It pretty much covers party poker tournament related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Blogger News said...

When I surf, I look for interesting blog sites. Yours is nice!
Keep up the good work!

AWSOME Plants
website. If you, or someone you know, has an interest in Plants,
please come and check it out. Enjoy!

Gardner said...

You might have already seen this, but it appears the internets have heeded your call:

http://www.newsarama.com/Image/Godland/issue01/Godland01Pre.htm

Mark Fossen said...

gardner beat me to it! My first though when I saw that was that your wish had been granted ...

Jim Roeg said...

Hey--that's not a bad birthday present!

joncormier said...

Gardner, thanks for the tip.

And, how the hell did this post get spammed?