Monday, April 24, 2006

Woo Hoo! Colouring!

So for the last little while I've been using my lunch breaks to get back into photoshop a little bit. The result is the image of the Scarlet Witch below. It's nothing ground breaking but I think it's kind of fun and retro. It turned out better than I thought it would but it is, afterall, shades of red. I this look for the Scarlet Witch. I always thought I'd like the character but then they made her marry an android and go batshit crazy, and like, invent her own kids or something. I do like how all the men (and male aliens) in the Marvel U keep claiming they'll destroy the world but it takes a women driven crazy by their bullshit to actually make it happen.



NOTE: I didn't draw this image it was taken from Mike Weiringo's blog and I simply added the colour.

NOTE TO MIKE: Please don't sue me. If you want I'll take the image down.

No comments: