Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Walking Dead

I am now a part of the walking dead. I'm meant to be updating a handbook on how the associations of the political party I work for needs to update their operating procedures and I'm thinking it would be easier and less painful to pick up my keyboard and concust myself with it. I'm thinking of using a large object like the monitor or my keyboard to bash my left hand fingers so I can't type anymore.

It's not that I don't enjoy writing. I quite enjoy the process. I don't mind hard work and have never shied away from it. I simply don't respect any of the people this is meant to benefit or the people who decided to make absurd and ineffectual changes. So this is what Dilbert was getting at.

I no longer fear death for I am sitting motionless in a box all day as it is.

No comments: