Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ch-ch-ch-changes.

Man is there ever a crappy job-market here in Ottawa. I'm trying to change careers because of the pending destruction of the place I'm currently working and it's almost more depressing when I see what else is available. I should really have used all this spare time to write comics or improve my drawing instead of fuming about the place I work. Then again I should stop dreaming about things I'm not capable of...

Ah, hindsight, you are wonderful. If anyone out there has any idea on where I can find something. I'd very much appreciate it.

Oh, right comics. This was meant to be a blog about comics. Um, I really can't wait for Infinite Crisis despite everything. I actually think it will be fun and I don't really care what the outcome is until it's done - then I'll have an opinion whether you want to hear it or not.

No comments: