Friday, August 19, 2005

The Origin Story Continues…

Well, before I’m into this thing completely I feel like I need to publicly declare a few more ground rules I’ll try to establish for myself.

Firstly, I’ll be trying not to violate Jessa “Bookslut” Crispin’s Graphic Advice. Although, I sort of mention that I haven’t read comics since I was a kid in my first post. Not off to a great start on that one. Then again, it’s kind of the point here to explore my return to the medium.

Secondly, I know I may get complaints about this because people tend to hate large corporations but whenever I mention a trade paperback or a graphic novel, I’ll try to link it to the Chapters website instead of Amazon. This is because I’m in Canada and I want to make it easier for my fellow Canadians to order stuff. But really, I encourage you to go into your local comic book shop or bookstore. You can place orders with them if what you’re looking for isn’t on the shelves

No comments: