Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Wednesday's Loot - 23 November 2005

I almost forgot. I bought the following:
  1. The Amazing Joy Buzzards, Season 2 #2 - read it. Think it's still awesome but there was a few hiccups in the flow of the story here. I do like the frenetic pace
  2. Godland #5 - I just found issue #2 as well. Looks like I can finally get the even numbered issues of this series as well. cool.
  3. JSA Classified #5 - My first ever JSA comic. I'm a sucker for a villain story.
  4. Loveless #2 - This is the issue where I give Loveless a chance. I will still give it one more chance unless the suckage is unbearable. Issue #1 left me sort of unconvinced so I'm hoping this issue grabs me a bit more. We'll see.

So, I don't really have much time to read these today - or ever since this election looks to be going ahead. I may or may not get back to talking about actual comics. Until then, enjoy my leader/hero things.

No comments: