Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Long week ahead

Well, the first Gomery Report was issued today. Looks like it will be a long week for us in Canadian politics. Hopefully the government won't fall this week and we can wait for the second report before an election is called. If the government falls after this week then we'd have a holiday election and I don't think anyone wants that.

I bet there is a good story in here that could be used as a comic book plot...

In other areas, Halloween was fun. I even got about 10% of the treats we collected. I had to explain to the 3 year old vampire why I had a stake and garlic (so he wouldn't bite me) and most of the vampire mythos (left out the whole religious bit). I think he was a bit worried when I said if he got a lot of candy at one house he'd turn into a bat for them.

No comments: