Wednesday, December 06, 2006

hypnoray: Phase Beta Commences

I've been working on a post about media convergence since Monday but work and life have gotten in the way again. It seems that not blogging is the new black these days on the internerd. It will go up at some point between grumbling about having the work Christmas Party cancelled and other holiday merryment. I've also just caved and hit the "yes I want to use Blogger Beta" button because I got tired of being asked about it every time I logged in.

Pride of Baghdad
This is a fantastic book that is all around engaging and has Brian K. Vaughn's answer to the age old question of who would win - Grizzly Bear or Lion? The answer was a bit of a cop-out but still pretty bloody as you'd expect with a touch of melodrama. But honestly, I don't need the lion rape.

No comments: